Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Guarantee That Carlos Beltran

-- saying that the New York Mets are the team to beat in the NL Eastat the start of the season is beginning to look like an absolute joke. I mean my favorite part of his guarantee is that no one has asked him about it since. How come we haven't heard from you Carlos? No hablo Ingles? I am from the New York area and the bottom line is this. When the Mets enjoyed a large lead all of last year, all the Mets fans did was come down on Jimmy Rollins for making his prediction that the Phillies would win the NL East and that they were the team to beat. So what did Rollins do, he put the Phillies on his back and the team went on a ridiculous run to win the East (and also won the MVP for this) So my question is -- Where is the heat for Beltran? He is the highest paid player on the team and yet you never ever hear from him. Laughable. Am I Wrong?? Carlos where are you????

No comments: